The role of the finance committee is to advise the board of directors on financial matters of the organization and to assure it aligns with their mission. Below is a list of main responsibilities of Finance Committee members;
- Maintaining accurate financial records
- Preparing and presenting accurate, and timely financial statements to the board
- Budgeting and anticipating financial problems
- Help the board understand its financing position
- Ensure the assets of the organization are properly maintained
- Comply with IRS reporting requirements and audits.
Committee Chair-Becky Richter Email her to get involved Becky Richter